Rolex Cellini Date Review + AP Royal Oak Concept Tourbillon; The Ultimate Preowned Watch Show
Contact tmosso@ for pricing and availability; Either I have it, or I can get it!
Luxury preowned watches are the stars as Tim Mosso’s “Weekend Watches” brings the best watch models from Rolex, Patek Philippe, and more direct to your home. Today’s show focuses on the Rolex Cellini Date, a rarely seen Rolex dress watch with a classical combination of size and style. Additional excitement for watch collectors arrives in the form of exceptional watches from Audemars Piguet, Patek, and Omega. This is YouTube’s only curated video gallery of preowned luxury watches!
The Rolex Cellini Date 50515 is a perennially underrated dress watch from the world’s best known luxury watch brand. Launched at Baselworld 2014, the 39mm rose gold Cellini Date is classical companion for formal attire, professional offices, and evenings on the town. Thanks to Rolex watchmakers, the automatic caliber is both tough and precise; it borrows balance architecture from the Submariner and Sea-Dweller and passes the stringent testing of the COSC Swiss chronometer trials.
Any Audemars Piguet Royal Oak is special, but the 2002 AP Royal Oak Concept is a legend.
Built in a limited edition of 150 pieces to celebrate 30 years of the Royal Oak, the Royal Oak Concept is a bold 44mm tourbillon watch encased in a special cobalt-based alloy called Alacrite 602. The nearly indelible case is 500-meters water resistant – the better to protect Audemars Piguet caliber 2896. AP’s Royal Oak Concept houses a manual wind tourbillon movement that includes a power reserve indicator (72 hours) and a “dynamometer” that displays the quality of torque from the mainspring barrels. A multi-function crown allows the main crown to wind and set the watch from a single position. Finally, the entire caliber 2896 – bridges and plates – is hand-crafted from grade five titanium, and the tourbillon features a sprung bridge to protect it from extreme shocks.
The Patek Philippe Gondolo 5200G-001 has it all: distinctive style, fine finish, a grand brand, and complication. This white gold day-date dress watch includes a dramatic sunburst blue dial graced by 18k white gold hands and hour indices. The manual wind eight-day movement is ideal for a calendar watch as well as watch collectors who like to rotate between watches every few days. Finish is up to Patek Philippe’s legendary standards, but the “finger bridge” going train, the close match of movement size and shape to its case, and the sheer number of finished surfaces sets this watch caliber apart.
Fans of chronograph watches will enjoy our Patek Philippe 5930G-001 World Time Chronograph. This white gold flyback chronograph, which was launched at Baselworld 2016, includes the famous Patek Philippe world time complication designed by watchmaker Louis Cottier. A blue guilloche dial adds craft refinement to the world time display system.
• 03:31 A. Lange & Sohne 1815 $34,950
• 00:37 A. Lange & Sohne Datograph Flyback Up/Down $67,950
• 36:58 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Concept $174,900
• 07:10 Breguet Tradition 7057BB/11/9W6 white gold, 40mm $17,950
• 04:36 Journe Vagabondage II rose gold
o Email tmosso@ for pricing
• 30:24 Gronefeld 1941 Principia Automatic rose gold, cream lacquer dial $62,950
• 17:45 IWC Portugieser Annual Calendar Middle East LE 150 pieces 5035-10 green dial $18,950
• 20:59 Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Grey Side of The Moon $9,450
• 33:36 Panerai Radiomir L’Egiziano PAM 341 titanium, eight days, 60mm, 500 pieces $24,950
• 15:03 Patek Philippe Gondolo 5200G-001 Eight Day Day Date
o Not yet priced: email tmosso@ for a quote
• 24:17 Patek Philippe 5930G-001 World Time Chronograph
o Email tmosso@ for pricing
• 11:13 Rolex Cellini Date 50515 rose gold, black dial $13,950
• 12:34 Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph 49150/B01R-9338 rose gold $49,500
• 27:38 Zenith Chronomaster XXT Open power reserve indicator $5,450
Please subscribe to our channel for the best luxury watch reviews on YouTube:
Visit our website at for the latest pre-owned luxury watch arrivals and industry-leading value in previously loved luxury timepieces.